Assassins Creed 2 Action-adventure Video PC Game Free Download. The game was released on November 17, 2009, for Microsoft Windows, It was developed and published by Ubisoft Montreal, and Ubisoft Kyiv. A variety of fresh gameplay elements are added to the game to improve the experience. Now that the open-world areas are so huge, players can freely explore them while easily crossing rooftops, streets, and canals. Need similar? Then, download Assassins Creed 1 Game Free Download.
Assassins Creed 2 Game Free Download Screenshots:
Leonardo da Vinci’s inclusion as a pivotal ally adds a new aspect to the game and equips Ezio with cutting-edge equipment and gadgets to help him in his mission. The devotion to historical accuracy in Assassin’s Creed 2 is one of its most impressive features. With startling authenticity, the game recreates Renaissance Italy, recreating the spirit of well-known sites, magnificent buildings, and the vibrant culture of the time.
System Requirements Of Assassins Creed 2 Game Setup For Windows:
- OS: Windows® XP (32-64 bits) /Windows Vista(32-64 bits)*
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better
- RAM Memory: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista – Windows 7
- Graphics Card: GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4700 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0
- Hard Drive: 8 GB free space
- Sound: 5.1 sound card
How to Download and Install Assassin’s Creed II Game Into PC?
- First of all, you can download the game using the download link available below the post.
- Extract the RAR OR ISO file using WinRAR Software.
- Open the “Assassin’s Creed II” folder, double-click on “Setup” and install it.
- Open the “CRACK” folder, copy (AssassinsCreedII.exe AssassinsCreedIIgame.exe), and paste it into the installation folder.
- After that copy the “UbisoftGameLauncher.exe” paste and replace it with the “Program Files >> Ubisoft >> Ubisoft Game Launcher” folder.
- Then open “Assassins_creed_2_fix” >> “SKIDROW” folder, Copy ubiorbitapi_r2.dll, and paste it to “Ubisoft” >> “game launcher” folder.
- when it’s done. Open “Ubisoft” >> “Assassin’s Creed II” folder, double click on the “AssassinsCreedII” icon to play the game. Done!