The First Templar: Special Edition First Templar Follows The Story Of Two Main Characters Video Game
The First Templar: Special Edition First Templar Follows The Story Of Two Main Characters Video Game Free Download. The game was released on 12 May 2011 for Microsoft Windows Operating System. Game developed and published by Haemimont Games/Kalypso Media Digital. The First Templar follows the story of two main characters – a French Templar, and his companion, a noble lady who has been proclaimed a heretic. Also, check out the Dread Templar Shooter Game Free Download.
The First Templar: Special Edition Video PC Game Free Download Screenshots:
Taking control over these two unlikely allies, the player must uncover the mysteries behind the Templar Order, play a role in a grand conspiracy, and discover the secret of the Holy Grail. The heroes face powerful opponents at every turn, including Saracen, King Philip the IV of France, and the Inquisition. The First Templar features both single-player and co-op modes. When playing solo, the player can switch between the two characters, leaving control of the second hero to the game’s AI. At any moment a second player can join in and take control of the AI-controlled hero.
System Requirements Of The First Templar: Special Edition Game Setup into PC:
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- RAM Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: Direct 9.0c compatible graphics card with 256 MB
- DirectX Version: 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
How to Download and Install The First Templar: Special Edition Game into Windows:
- First of all, you can download the game using the download link available below the post.
- Extract the RAR file using WinRAR Software.
- Open the “Game” folder, double-click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the game Install Directory.
- Then double-click on the “Game” icon to play the game. Done!