The Sims 3 Late Night is a simulation video pc game. Developed and published by The Sims Studio/Electronic Arts. It was released on October 26, 2010 for Windows. Get your Sims an all-access pass to the hottest spots in town. Whether they mingle with celebrities or enjoy a casual night with friends, your Sims’ social lives are getting a boost! But keep in mind that some scenes are more exclusive than others, so make sure your Sims have the right connections to get past the bouncers at the hottest clubs.
Type of game: Simulation
PC Release Date: October 26, 2010
Developer/Publishers: The Sims Studio/Electronic Arts
File Size: 6.3 GB
System Requirements Of The Sims 3 Late Night Game Setup For PC:
- OS: Windows XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / 7
- Processor: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: For XP 1 GB / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB
- Hard Drive: At least 500 MB** of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
- Video Card: 128 MB Video Card with Pixel Shader 2.0 support.
How To Download and Install The Sims 3 Late Night Game into Windows:
- Extract the file using WinRAR.
- Open “Game” folder, double click on “Sims3EP03Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “TS3EP03” icon to play the game. Done!