The Sims 4: Strangerville is a simulation video game. Developed and published by Maxis, Electronic Arts. It was released on April 30, 2019 for Windows. The Sims 4 is a life simulation game, similar to its predecessors. Players create a Sim character and control their life to explore different personalities, which change the way the game plays out. Sims can multitask, such as talking while doing a task. The Sims’ moodlets also change the gameplay. For example, a Sim can do a task while being either angry or excited.
Type of game: Simulation
PC Release Date: September 2, 2014
Developer/Publishers: Maxis, Electronic Arts
File Size: 30 GB
System Requirements Of The Sims 4: Strangerville Game Setup For PC:
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 18 GB of Hard Drive space
- Processor: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
- DirectX V: 9.0c
How To Download and Install The Sims 4: Strangerville Game into Windows:
- First of all game download it.
- Extract with WinRAR.
- Open “Game” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Game” >> “bin” >> “TS4_x64” icon to play the game. Done!