The Sims Medieval is an action, adventure, and simulation video game. The Sims Studio is developed and published by Maxis. It was released on March 22, 2011 for Windows. The Sims Medieval provides a medieval setting. Players build up a kingdom, send Sims on quests, and earn rewards in the form of Kingdom Points. The game diverges from other installments of the Sims series in that players can win the game by achieving a kingdom ambition.
Type of game: Action, Adventure, Simulation
PC Release Date: March 22, 2011
Developer/Publishers: Maxis, The Sims Studio
File Size: 4.6 GB
System Requirements Of The Sims Medieval Game Setup For PC:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/ Service Pack
- Graphics: A 256 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- DirectX V: 9.0
- Processor: 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for Windows XP; 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for Windows Vista or Windows 7
- RAM Memory: 1 GB
- Storage Space: 5 GB
How To Download and Install The Sims Medieval Game into Windows:
- First of all game download it in your pc.
- Extract with WinRAR.
- Open “Game” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- CD KEY (T9PP-6DVX-54RY-3544-7RLD) After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “SimsMedievalLauncher” icon to play the game. Done!