Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege is an online tactical shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. Master the art of destruction and gadgetry in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. Face intense close-quarters combat, high lethality, tactical decision-making, the team plays, and explosive action within every moment. Experience a new era of fierce firefights and expert strategy born from the rich legacy of past Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six games. Also, check out the Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Game For PC Game Free Download.
Rainbow Six Siege Game Download For PC Highly Compressed Screenshots:
Engage in a brand-new style of assault using an unrivaled level of destruction and gadgetry. On defense, coordinate with your team to transform your environments into strongholds. Trap, fortify, and create defensive systems to prevent being breached by the enemy. On attack, lead your team through narrow corridors, barricaded doorways, and reinforced walls. Combine tactical maps, observation drones, rappelling and more to plan, attack and defuse every situation.
System Requirements Of Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege Game Setup Download For PC:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
- RAM Memory: 6 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 61 GB available space
How To Download And Install?
- First of all, you can download the game using the download link available below the post.
- Extract the RAR file using WinRAR Software.
- Open the “Game” folder, double-click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the game Install Directory.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files, and paste the Game Install Directory.
- Then double-click on the “Game” icon to play the game. Done!