Introducing the most breathtaking chess game ever made.
Stunning chess sets and beautiful environments
10 Grandmaster-approved AI levels
Intuitive, overhauled local and online multiplayer with ELO ranking system
Comprehensive time controls, including Classical, Blitz and Marathon, available online
Cross-platform online play and leaderboards
Spectate and compete in Official Ripstone tournaments
Demonstrate your skills in over 80 chess puzzles
Re-write the past by winning the biggest historic matches
Export portable game notation (PGN) for every game, locally and online
Full Twitch integration invites you to play against your community
Play in VR and immerse yourself in the Chess Ultra experience
In-depth tutorials to help improve your game
With full Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support, play Chess Ultra in VR for the most breathtaking chess experience to date. From the wood grains on the antique mahogany board in the library, to the luxury felt on the bottom of every chess piece; chess has never looked this good. Physically reach out to make your move and focus entirely on the game at hand.
Compatible with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive
Use Oculus Touch or Vive controllers to reach out and move the pieces
Immerse yourself in beautiful, ultra-realistic environments
Change your perspective of each environment by standing to get a better view
Take the most extreme chess challenge in Gomorrah. Will you survive?
- TITLE: Chess Ultra
- GENRE: Casual, Indie, Simulation, Sports, Strategy
- DEVELOPER: Ripstone
- PUBLISHER: Ripstone
- RELEASE DATE: 21 Jun, 2017
- File Size: 4.9 GB
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar.
- Open “Chess Ultra” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!