Cognition Episode 4: The Cain Killer is an Adventure video game for the PC. Developed and published by Phoenix Online Studios and Phoenix Online Publishing. It was released on September 19, 2013 for Windows. There is almost no point in reviewing the final episode of Cognition. At this point in a series, you’ve either been along for the ride so far, will start soon (at which point, you’ll play from the beginning), or you just don’t care. The ending is an oddity as it is reflective of not just itself as a piece of the whole, but a synecdoche of the entire game. It is the capstone and the final marker of everything that has come before and will be the last thing on the player’s mind as they evaluate the experience.
Type of game: Adventure
PC Release Date: September 19, 2013
Developer/Publishers: Phoenix Online Studios, Phoenix Online Publishing
File Size: 943 MB
Cognition Episode 4: The Cain Killer Game System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Graphics Card: ATI or NVidia with 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk: 3 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
- RAM: 2 GB
How to Install?
- Extract with WinRAR.
- Open “Cognition. Episode 4 – The Cain Killer” folder, double click on “setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!