It is a full offline installer setup for compatible Versions of Windows, The game was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff team. It is a fully working version without any problems. FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition is a Sports video PC game. Developed and published by EA Sports, EA Vancouver, and EA Romania. It was released on October 9, 2020, for Windows.
Ultimate Team features 100 icon players, including 11 new names: Eric Cantona, Petr Čech, Ashley Cole, Samuel Eto’o, Philipp Lahm, Ferenc Puskás, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Davor Šuker, Fernando Torres, Nemanja Vidić, and Xavi all feature as icons for the first time. Jens Lehmann was not featured as an icon in FUT 21 compared to previous games. Ultimate Team sees the addition of a co-op gameplay feature in the form of Division Rivals, Squad Battles, and Friendlies with a friend online to unlock objectives and rewards. Need similar? Then, download Blade Runner PC Game Free Download.
Type of game: Sports
PC Release Date: October 9, 2020
Developer/Publishers: EA Sports, EA Vancouver, EA Romania
File size: 34.2 GB
System Requirements Of FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition Setup For PC:
- OS: Windows 10 (64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6100
- RAM Memory: 8 GB
- Hard Disk: 50 GB available space
- Graphics Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX: V11
How to Download and Install?
- First of all, you can download the game using the download link available below the post.
- Extract the RAR file using WinRAR.
- Open the “FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition” folder, double-click on “setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the game Install Directory.
- Open the folder, and double click on the “Game” icon to play the game. Done!