Kanjozoku is an Racing video pc game. Developed and published by SGデベロッパー. It was released on 17 Jul, 2022 for Windows.
- 90s Osaka Kanjo Illegal street racing.
- Feel like an street racer and drive on japanese autobahns.
- True 90s and 2000s JDM Cars to drive and tune.
- Engine Tuning: Internals, Turbochargers, ECU, Fuel, Intake, Exhaust, etc.
- Engine Swaps: 2JZ, RB26, VQ35, 4AGE, B16B, 13B, LS3, SR20, CA18, and much more!
- Body Tuning: Bumpers, Hoods, Fenders, Lights, etc.
- Suspension Tuning: Wheels, Rims, Tyres, Camber, Coilovers, Spacers etc.
- Load custom vinyls/liveries to the car.
- Online Races: Time Attack, Minimum Speed, Do not Crash, Avoid Traffic, etc.
- Online Car Meets and Hotspots.
- Drift with RWD and AWD cars.
- High Speed Police Chases.
- Rating system: Avoid traffic at high speeds, complete races, escape police chases, play online and PvP with someone else to gain more rating.
Type of Game: Massively Multiplayer, Racing, Simulation, Sports
RELEASE DATE: 17 Jul, 2022
File Size: 1.2GB
System Requirements Of Kanjozoku Game Setup For PC:
- OS: Win 10
- Processor: i3
- Memory: 4000 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
How To Download and Install Kanjozoku Game into Windows:
- Extract the file using WinRAR.
- Open “Game” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!