Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Game Free Download Screenshots:
Konami Digital Entertainment continues forth the ‘METAL GEAR SOLID 5 Experience’ with the latest chapter, METAL GEAR SOLID 5: The Phantom Pain. Ushering in a new era for the franchise with cutting-edge technology powered by the Fox Engine, MGSV: The Phantom Pain will provide players a first-rate gaming experience as they are offered tactical freedom to carry out open-world missions.
System Requirements Of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Game Setup For Windows:
- OS: Windows 7×64, Windows 8×64 (64-bit OS Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
- RAM: 4 GB Memory
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 card Required)
- DirectX: 11
- HDD Space: up to 32 GB (~40 GB during installation)
How to Download and Install Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Game into PC?
- First of all, you can download the game using the download link available below the post.
- Open the “Game” folder, double-click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the game Install Directory.
- Then double-click on the “Game” icon to play the game. Done!