It is a full offline installer setup for compatible all Version of Windows, The game was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff team. It is a fully working version without any problems. MXGP 2021 – The Official Motocross Videogame is an Racing, Simulation, Sports video game. Developed and published by Milestone S.r.l. It was released on November 30, 2021 for Windows. All the power of Motocross in your hands: the new MXGP 2021 is finally here!
The official MXGP videogame is ready to show you what it’s made of: warm up your engines and get ready for the most realistic, exciting two-wheeled experience ever!
Strap on your helmet, hop onto your bike and go full throttle on your path to becoming a true MXGP champion. You can create your own team or choose to join an official one, starting from the MX2 category in the new career mode. Your career results will affect game progression, as well as the contracts you can sign with teams and sponsors. Need similar? Then, download Alien Rage PC Game Free Download.
Type of game: Racing, Sports
PC Release Date: November 30, 2021
Developer/Publishers: Milestone S.r.l.
File Size: 15.9 GB
System Requirements Of MXGP 2021 – The Official Motocross Videogame Setup For Windows:
- OS: Windows 10 Home (x64 Bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6700 / AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- RAM Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 580
- DirectX: V 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
How to Download and Install?
- First of all, you can download the game using the download link available below the post.
- Extract the RAR file using WinRAR Software.
- Open “Game” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to game Install Directory.
- Open “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste Game install Directory.
- Then double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!