Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist is an action-adventure stealth video game developed by Ubisoft Toronto and published by Ubisoft. It was released on August 20, 2013 for Windows. In Blacklist, players assume control of series protagonist Sam Fisher as he seeks to stop a terrorist group called the Engineers. The gameplay emphasizes stealth and utilizes the third-person perspective. During the game, players can rotate their cameras, run, crouch, and leap over obstacles.
Splinter Cell Blacklist Game Free Download Screenshots:
Since Blacklist intended to continue the “aggressive stealth” of Conviction while retaining the traditional stealth features of the older games, it combines action and stealth and allows players to use different approaches and methods to complete objectives and defeat enemies.
PC Release Date: August 20, 2013
Developer/Publishers: Ubisoft Toronto, Ubisoft
Type of game: Action, Adventure
File Size: 20.8GB
System Requirements Of Splinter Cell Blacklist Game Setup For PC:
- OS: Windows XP (SP3),Vista (SP2),7 (SP1),8
- Processor: 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- RAM Memory : 2 GB
- Video Card: 512 MB
- DirectX: 10
- Sound Card: Yes
- Free space on hard drive Required: 20 GB
How to Install?
- Extract With WinRAR.
- Open the “Game” >> folder, then double-click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “Crack” folder, copy all files, and paste them where you install the game.
- Open “Test” >> “src” >> “system” Folder, double click on “Blacklist_game” to play the game. Done!