FIFA 08 is a Sports video game. Developed and published by EA Canada, EA Sports. It was released on September 27, 2007. Commentary comes from Sky Sports’ Martin Tyler and Andy Gray on next generation consoles. However, ITV Sport’s Clive Tyldesley partners Gray on current generation consoles, and the PC version of the game. On the DS version of the game, Tyldesley commentates solo. It also marks the first time the Nintendo GameCube has been excluded from the FIFA lineup since FIFA 2001 and the first the original Xbox and Game Boy Advance has been excluded from the FIFA lineup since FIFA Football 2002.
Type of game: Sports
Developer/Publishers: EA Canada, EA Sports
PC Release Date: September 27, 2007
File Size: 2.49 GB
System Requirements Of FIFA 08 Game Setup For PC:
- CPU: 1.3 GHz Processor
- OS: Windows Xp,7,Vista
- RAM Memory: 512 MB
- Video Memory: 64 MB Graphic Card
- Hard Free Space: 4.5 GB
- Sound: Yes
- Direct X: 9.0c
How To Install and Download FIFA 08 Game into PC?
- Extract With WinRAR.
- Open “FIFA 08” folder, mount “main” with ultraISO and install it.
- When they want serial key type this: X8MM-RWM9-FIFA-KFLT-FIFA
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “FairLight” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.