Takotan is a retro Shoot ‘Em Up inspired by games from the Genesis.
Your goal is to save the world from an alien invasion by shooting and dodging your way through 8 levels and 8 bosses!
In Normal Mode you start the game with 1000 shield and 3 lives. If your shield reaches zero, it won’t be over yet! If you don’t take another hit for 8-10 seconds, you will recover 100 shield… Otherwise your cooked!
In Panic Mode you start the game with a shield power-up and no HP. You will only be able to take two hits before it’s all over! This mode is designed for players seeking a more challenging experience.
In Custom Mode you can customize:
- Your maximum shield
- The amount of lives you start with
- Your starting weapon
- Whether power-ups are enabled
- Which level you start from
- Whether you start from the boss
- This mode is designed for those seeking a more casual experience.
- TITLE: Takotan – 星のタコ
- GENRE: Action, Adventure, Indie
- DEVELOPER: Joseph Calabro
- PUBLISHER: Joseph Calabro
- RELEASE DATE: 15 May, 2019
- File Size: 72 MB
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar.
- Open “Takotan” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!